[plug] Ripping to MP3

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Sun Aug 4 10:37:34 WST 2002

Hello Tim

I have used 'sweep' to do simple editing on linux. It works as an addon
to parts of gimp.

Add
# Source of Sweep program for Slink and Potato
deb http://people.debian.org/~akumria sweep/

to your /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get install sweep

IF you have not installed gimp it may want to install many more dependant
packages.

Navarre

On 8/3/02, 11:43:51 PM, I am the LinuxAlien <linuxalien at optusnet.com.au>
wrote regarding Re: [plug] Ripping to MP3:

> I recorded to friends sing tonight, its in wav format, goto convert to
MP3