[plug] Knoppix from WAIX/Parnet?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Aug 5 10:44:45 WST 2002

On Monday 05 August 2002 10:42, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> I wondered about that, but didn't read deeply enough to figure out what it
> was based on. ^_^;;

More to the point, I skimmed too lightly? I read the points of "What software
is installed?", but didn't read the header line that said "...this
Debian-based CD..."
^_^;;

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |