[plug] OK, those of you with fat pipes...

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Aug 5 14:29:13 WST 2002

On Monday 05 August 2002 14:00, Ben Jensz wrote:

> Note that you'll need to have 700Mb CD-Rs to burn it onto, because the
> iso is 696Mb.

On that topic, does anyone know if there's such a thing as a 700Mb CD-RW? I
much prefer sticking distros on RW's; especially if I plan to hack &
customise them.

Looking at what I believe is the Knoppix package list, there's a ton of stuff
on there, but I've already spotted two missing packages (tcsh and libdvdcss0)
I'd like. I'm sure I could probably whittle it down to fit on a 650Mb, but
still, 700Mb CD-RW's would be handy for other things, yet I've not seen them
in any shops...

Knoppix package list:
   http://download.linuxtag.org/knoppix/packages.txt

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |