[plug] OK, those of you with fat pipes...

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 16:34:01 WST 2002

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 12:33, Nick Bannon wrote:

> Yes, they exist. In fact, it's starting to be hard to find decent
> prices for anything else. ::-) I've bought a couple of cheap ones from
> Harvey Norman, and http://www.ple.com.au/ advertises them. Many of them
> only like being written to at 4x speed, though - 10x ones seem to cost
> extra.

Aaah, so they do! I'll have to keep a sharper eye out for them.
I don't mind paying a little extra for a RW. I prefer to recycle than make
more coasters. ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |