[plug] School Web Page

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Tue Aug 6 17:20:16 WST 2002

Hi Ben

I have downloaded and installed the Windows version but cannot seem to
browse the Internet.

When I bring up Mozilla it does, in turn, bring up my Dial up network screen
and the modem dials up but as soon as it connects the dial-up icon blinks
once or twice and then just sits there, apparnetly connected, but not
talking to anyone.

I might try again in themorning in case it is a local problem or maybe I
have been online too long and Westnet has 'suspended me' for a while.

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710
Tel:   08 9838 1043