[plug] Mozilla

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed Aug 7 23:37:49 WST 2002

Hi

I am downloaded Mozilla for that school Web project I wrote about previously
and because they would have computers with unmentionable O/S's I downloaded
the other version of Mozilla.  It looks great but I cannot get the browser
to find anything on the Internet.  Mozilla causes the dail-up, but then the
link goes quiet and everything after that is "Address not found" or DNS
error.  I have looked under all the menu headings, particularly under EDIT /
Preferences but I can not find any reference to "Connection"

The problem is nothing to do with Telstra lines or ISP - IE5.5 and Outlook
Express work fine!  (I hate to admit it, but the Open Source one is the one
I can't get to work and I thought someone might like to help me bfore I have
to admit to someone that this is so, even though it is not a mainstream
Linux question)

Kind regards

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers