[plug] Mozilla

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Aug 8 00:33:50 WST 2002

James Elliott wrote:

>Mozilla causes the dail-up, but then the
>link goes quiet and everything after that is "Address not found" or DNS
>error.  I have looked under all the menu headings, particularly under EDIT /
>Preferences but I can not find any reference to "Connection"

OK, try connecting manually. Then once the connection is established,
test with IE to confirm all is well. Ping a few hosts from the command
line (start->run->command). Check your IE settings and see if you have
any proxies configured - if so, edit your Mozilla prefs (Edit->prefs,
advanced->proxies) to reflect the settings in the "Internet" control
panel under windows. Test moz again. If it still fails, try accessing a
site on your intranet and post the results of your tests.