[plug] [OTish] Hosting for Large Website with DB.

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Aug 8 00:10:24 WST 2002

G'Day,
    I have a couple of co-located boxes at Terminus Network Services. They're
both running Woody with Postgresql and PHP4. If you're interested contact me OL.
I'll have to talk to the bosses to see if its ok, but I think we should be able
to come to some agreement.

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT