[plug] [OTish] Hosting for Large Website with DB.

Martin marty at supine.com
Wed Aug 7 15:26:41 WST 2002

$author = "Craig Ringer" ;

> Sounds like it hasn't improved much since I looked a couple of years
> ago. *blech*. Maybe somebody will start offering "virtually partitoned"
> servers like IBM's but on a smaller scale here - I gather some ISPs in
> the UK are already doing it. Until that happens, co-lo seems the only
> way to go.

i have a virtual server in the usa which has proven to be a fantastic answer
to my needs (i want root access but can't afford US$100+ month). the service
i am using is www.johncompanies.com but i am sure other people offer
something similar...

cheers
marty

--
Can't buy what I want because it's free.
Can't be what they want because I'm me.

"Corduroy" - Pearl Jam