[plug] Mozilla

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Aug 8 10:06:10 WST 2002

Thanks Craig

I found the problem - it was to do with my Zone Alarm firewall settings.
Actually I am finding that if people connot connect to the Internet and
there is no obvious reason, it is worth asking if they have a firewall, and
if so, therein lies the problem in many cases.

I am still having trouble accessing e-mail through Mozilla mail, though.  Is
the mail program separate softwware (in which case I will educate Zone Alarm
about it) or part of Mozilla  (in which case it should already be authorised
to access the Internet).

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710