[plug] [OT] - Email Problem

Harry Who arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Aug 8 22:21:13 WST 2002

Greetings to all,

Apologies offered for this off topic item, but I seem to be having a problem
with email coming from this list.

Everytime my email client (Eudora) checks for mail (every 5 mins) - any mail
from this list is corrupting my IN BOX, causing an error which prevents me
from reading any mail in my IN box, and subsequently all mail is lost.

If I try to open mail from the list - my email client hangs and it takes a
ctrl+alt+del to shut it down, some messages cause my system to hang.

Sorry but I am predominantly a Windows user - trying to learn about Linux
the hard way, mind you this list and the people who subscribe to it have
proven to be a wealth of information even when I do not have a problem.

But right now I have a major problem cause I am losing mail from people that
I need to  interact with on regular basis.

Can any body help me - PLEASE !!!!!
Regards Arie