[plug] Focussing Mozilla (or any window?) via a command?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 14:02:07 WST 2002

On Friday 09 August 2002 10:20, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:29, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> > Is there an easy way I can shift focus to Mozilla, through a command,
> > such that I can bind it to a hotkey? Preferrably, such a command would
> > also load Mozilla if it wasn't currently running.
>
>     mozilla --help
>
> yeilds
>
>     http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html

Yes, I know that, and I've thoroughly read it, and can't find anything that'll
do what I want. I even researched beyond, and found a useful page for
Netscape scripts to remotely do things like forward someones inbox to someone
else. ^_^

But nothing there answered the simple requirement of focussing and raising an
existing Mozilla window.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |