[plug] Focussing Mozilla (or any window?) via a command?

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 9 15:25:48 WST 2002

On Friday 09 August 2002 15:17, Leon Blackwell wrote:

> If you can bind your keys to commands, you should be able to use
> mozilla's remote control features to open a new browser window with the
> following command:
>
> mozilla -remote 'xfeDoCommand (openBrowser)'

That's the thing, y'see. I don't WANT to open a new browser window. I want my
already opened one focussed/raised...

> Unfortunately, the "-raise" option from Netscape hasn't been included in
> Mozilla (yet).

I'm pining for bleeding edge Mozilla 1.1 Debs... ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |