[plug] Focussing Mozilla (or any window?) via a command?

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Fri Aug 9 15:45:18 WST 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 03:25:48PM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> > mozilla -remote 'xfeDoCommand (openBrowser)'
>
> That's the thing, y'see. I don't WANT to open a new browser window. I want my
> already opened one focussed/raised...

If you can stand one extra click, the below will (or at least, does
for me, under Gnome and sawfish):
- if mozilla is already running, pop up an error alert and then focus
  the window when you click on the alert's OK button
- if mozilla is not already running, start it

mozilla -remote "openurl('')" || mozilla &

Colin