[plug] Free Software Newbies presentation

sol sol at autonomon.net
Thu Aug 15 11:12:58 WST 2002

At long last the time and place of the Free Software presentation for
newbies is confirmed.
Look here:
www.autonomon.net/FS_intro.html

or check the attachment (which isn't a pretty).

The focus of this 45 presentation will be OOo and desktop Linux. More
than anything it will introduce people who haven't the vaguest notion to
what FS/OSS is, what it has to offer and why they should be using it. My
aim will be to flog lots of OOo and Linux CDs and to set up a newbie
support group of sorts. Anyone can come along and it doesn't cost a cent.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me.

regards,
sol