[plug] Intenet blanking

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Thu Aug 15 14:30:03 WST 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 04:03:59PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Leon Brooks wrote:
[ regarding Bret repeatedly using "blank" instead of "bank" ]
> > Sorry, are we dealing with a consistent typoe here, is it a pun on
> > `bank' and their reactions, or is a sub for a nasty word?
> >
> > Cheers; Leon
>
> d. both b and c

In that case, you might (or might not) be interested to know that it
was funny the first time you did it[0].

And please trim the quoted text in your responses. Especially the
really short responses.

> Bret Busby

Pete.

[0] Do I need to emphasise the word "first" here? :)
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/