[plug] Installfest info [was UCC]

sol sol at autonomon.net
Mon Aug 19 10:18:45 WST 2002

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

>So far the only formal announcement was made at the Tuesday meeting (I think
>you were ther :)).  The installfest will be
>Sunday 29th Sept 2002.
>We're planning to have it at CA (Computer Angels).
>Trent Loyd (sp?) is the head-man so we need to get togther and make
>announcements and start planning details.

Could I possibly have some more info re: time & place, what to bring,
etc? I'm giving a public newbie tute next week and could possibly do up
a flyer or at least let the audience know that it's on. It's yet more
publicity.

Also, I'd be interested in helping out on the day. What to do? Who to
contact?

regards,
sol

PS: Suggestion: Would it be worth having a donation box there on the
day? Perhaps one for CA and one for PLUG to cover expenses, etc?