[plug] Apache transfer logging

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Aug 19 10:55:51 WST 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Adrian Woodley wrote:

> G'Day all,
>     This is directed at all the Apache warriors out there :) How can I generate
> a monthly report about the amount of transfers for each subdomain every month.
>     I thought about running webalizer for each domain, but that would quickly
> become a pain in the proverbial.
>     I'm not after something flash, output doesn't really matter, provided it can
> show me all the various subdomains in a table.

*cough*
perl
*cough*

Seriously, I don't know of any we traffic analysers as I've written all my
own.  It shouldn't be too hadr to write in perl.

If you're comming to the LCA2003 planning meeting at UCC tonight then bring
along some sample files and I'll start knocking up a _very_ ugly script for
you.

If you're not comming tonight, then bundle them into a tarball and send me
more details and I'll have a quick hack for you.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!