[plug] Apache transfer logging

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Mon Aug 19 12:36:05 WST 2002

Cheers everyone, however I've found what I'm looking for in the form of
mod-acct-pgsql. It needs some cleaning up, but after I've done that I might see
if I can get my changes added to the .deb

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT
www.Diskworld.com.au