Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please (was: Virus attachment avoidance protocol (VAAP))

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 20 11:12:13 WST 2002

On Tuesday Tony wrote:

>reduction in peoples freedom by stripping html/attachments
>outways the risks involved in leaving attachmnets in mail messages.

I am looking for the reasons to include UNNECESSARY attachments of WORDS
when WORDS can be used inside a SIMPLE TEXT MESSAGE.

Let's not split hairs about committees and FREEDOM when the Middle East IS
ON FIRE, Tony!  Got the message?

Kind Regards,
wayne (advocate for freedom, not unnecessary attachments)