[plug] Poll regarding attachments

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 20 14:27:42 WST 2002

Hello, All!

Polling might be your desired solution, but is irrelevant until someone can
explain why we use UNNECESSARY attachments.

If you use valid arguments then perhaps you might be convincing, otherwise
not.

So far I am suggesting:
1.
If you can send without attachment then why with?
2.
If attachments increase the spread of virii across the network due to lack
of virus-checking on YOUR pc then why do you continue to allow it in your
club.  Do you know what I am saying here about careless or encouraged
activity?

Regards,
wayne.