[plug] Poll regarding attachments

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Tue Aug 20 14:54:16 WST 2002

Wayne,

Other people are entitled to their opinion and I think the majority will
rule in the decision (whether its the decision you voted for or not).

I don't know why you use OE as your email client, but I'm not about to
question you about that, because thats your choice/opinion and you're
entitled to it.  Just like other people here are entitled to their
opinion in regards to this poll. :)

/ Ben