[plug] Groupware

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed Aug 21 11:17:42 WST 2002

I would recommend Horde (www.horde.org). Its a web-based system using PHP4, with
support for Postgresql and MySQL (and others). Its able to import Outlook
address books as well as CSV files. It includes email, calendar and address book.

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT
www.Diskworld.com.au