[plug] Groupware

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Aug 21 11:25:57 WST 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, John Usher (Maptek) wrote:

> G'day all...
>
> I am currently looking for some groupware that enables calendering and
> creation of tasks and the like along with email that uses linux on the
> backend but can use windows clients such as outlook express and
> ie/mozilla/netscape.
>
> The calendering functionality would have to be accessible through web
> browsers.
>
> Any working suggestions GREATLY appreciated.

And just to compleet the set, you should look at (http://www.bynari.net/)
It claims to be a linux based drop in for exchange.  I haven't used it (infact
I use TWIG) but if twig or horde don't fit the bill and web-based isn't
essential then this might just be what you're looking for.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!