[plug] email viri

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Aug 21 15:22:58 WST 2002

Wow.... just looked at my quarrantine directory on the mail server at work.

130 MB of win32 viri since October 2001.

Has anybody on PLUG got a linux mail system running for a network
including win32 machines where they're doing virus scanning on the email
at the server?

I can not, unfortunately, do client-side scanning. I'd feel safer
scanning on a trustworthy server, anway.

I'm looking at Sopho's product (downloaded the trial) but I was
wondering if anybody on PLUG has experience with this.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)