[plug] email viri

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed Aug 21 16:19:51 WST 2002

Hya Craig,

I have run on a small network with Sendmail and a application called
Mailscanner.

It's quite a good setup, scanners mail on the way through, will you
Sophos, McAfee. Comes in rpm and tar.gz.

Runs a controlled daemon for mailscanner and sendmail.

Hope this helps..

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */