Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Thu Aug 22 23:56:09 WST 2002

> "Poll regarding attachments on mailing list
>
> (x) Option 1 Strip all attachments
> (x) Option 2 Strip all attachments that are not signatures
> (x) Option 3 Reject all messages that include attachments
> (x) Option 4 Make no change

This matter should be brought forward by whatever is the proper route for
discussion  at a formal meeting of the group.

We should vote when and where it counts if the issue is of a matter concerning
policy of the organisation responsible for the list.

Just my opinion.

--
 russ
linux.conf.au 2003	  The Australian Linux Technical Conference