Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Aug 23 10:27:33 WST 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Russ Pitman wrote:

> > "Poll regarding attachments on mailing list
> >
> > (x) Option 1 Strip all attachments
> > (x) Option 2 Strip all attachments that are not signatures
> > (x) Option 3 Reject all messages that include attachments
> > (x) Option 4 Make no change
>
> This matter should be brought forward by whatever is the proper route for
> discussion  at a formal meeting of the group.

That's basically what we're doing, the data gathered in the poll will be
submitted to the comittee to decide on.  If the matter is still an issue then
it can be brought up at the AGM.

So, if you would like to choose an option your vote will be considered.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!