Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 23 18:01:18 WST 2002

Hello, Bernard!

Bernard wrote:
> No I wrote that too.
You are correct!  In my haste (and with steam still coming right out of my
ears, I bungled again)  More apologies - to Brett.

Then Bernard wrote:
> Could you _please_ take this off list, as it's simply getting out of hand.
>  I'm almost certain *ALL* possible views have been expressed on the list.
>  Are you content yet?
No, Bernard!  You see, I say the survey was flawed.  The discussion was
flawed.  I have yet
to vote because I believe there are options missing.

I am now requesting this to be done on Web-site with proper discussion of
needs and implications.  What is the score so far?  Even?  Nearly even?

Regards,
wayne.