Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Aug 23 20:49:43 WST 2002

>>Could you _please_ take this off list, as it's simply getting out of hand.
>> I'm almost certain *ALL* possible views have been expressed on the list.

Yes, can we please just DROP THIS or discuss it in person at the next
PLUG meeting to avoid clogging the list? (yeah, I know I'm doing so just
by posting this, but hopefully somebody'll listen.)

Its getting stupid and going round and round in circles. Not very
productive at all. It is often easier to sort this kind of dispute out
in person.

Please.