Fw: [plug][protocol] no attachments please

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 26 10:53:34 WST 2002

On Friday, Aug23 - From: "Matt Kemner"
To: Wayne (more specifically to all members of the Linux Club)

> > I am now requesting this to be done on Web-site with proper discussion
of
> > needs and implications.  What is the score so far?  Even?  Nearly even?
>
> Wayne, the decision has been made (see my previous post)
>
> I would appreciate it if you would let the issue drop, and please stop
> harassing people about it.
>
> Much appreciated
>
> Regards,
>
>  - Matt

Hello (specifically), Matt!

If I was going to harrass people about this then I would really get stuck
into them.  I thought this was a perfectly reasonable request to do a valid
survey not just use a quick slash for expediency.

Next time if you want to attack me personally like this then please don't
use "please" and "harrass" in the same sentence and then you won't make it
look so condescending to me.  As well you can keep the "regards" at the end
of your email.  Got the message?  Don't tell me I am harrassing when I try
to put forward valid discussion.

Nice words and bad intention look fake.

Regards,
wayne.