[plug] OT: AS400

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 26 22:11:41 WST 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:45 pm, Alan Graham wrote:
> It's been a while since I've done any As/400 work, but AFAIK, Lateral
> (in the IBM building, West Perth) and Focal Systems (Hyatt Centre,
> Adelaide Tce) are (were?) the only AS/400 development houses in Perth.
> They (or IBM) may be able to point you toward someone selling one.  You
> may be on to a loser, as at their height (the heady days of the late
> 80's) there were only 30 or so sites in Perth.

<SNIP>

FlexiPlan (London House, St Georges Tce) were in the middle of decommisioning
some AS/400 machines throughout last year whilst I was contracting there, not
sure if they are still in use or what they have done with them so I guess
this is prety useless info but none the less I thought I'd share anyway...

 Cheers,
Jason