[plug] RH7.x

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Aug 27 09:48:59 WST 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, garry wrote:

> If someone with a fat pipe wants to get the updates to me I'll have them on
> the server for the installfest. Is there general agreement that RH 7.3 is
> good enough to replace 7.1 & 7.2 ? ie dont bother with 7.[1,2] ?
>
> Be interested in the same thoughts of mandrake 8.2 / 9.0 once it is released.
Yes definatly, 7.3 _is_ the way to go, I'd still leanr towards Mandrake 8.2
but if people with Mandrake experience say that 9.0 is stable enough to give
to newbies and 9.0 is out by the installfest then we can go with that.

I can get you the 7.3 RPMS and I'll do my best to have the deb-security stuff
aswell.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!