[plug] Fwd: ECAWA conference (note change of time)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Aug 28 07:36:34 WST 2002

<whack forehead>

Subject: ECAWA conference
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:08:07 +0800
From: "Gillian Baird (ECAWA)" <DESPAMMED>

[CHOMP]

Unfortunately, despite my earlier confidence, the information Jennie gave
you is not correct. Your session is actually scheduled for Friday at
2.00-2.45pm. This is followed by afternoon tea from 2.45-3.15. I trust this
will give the opportunity for people to look at your gear in the tea break,
and will still give you time to collect your daughter.

Kind Regards
Gillian

http://www.cyberknights.com.au/  Modern tools, traditional dedication
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/       Member, Linux Professionals West Aus