[plug] mails to Plug.

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Sun Dec 1 00:13:26 WST 2002

At 12:07 AM 1/12/2002 +0800, Dion wrote:

>Am I the only one getting double ups from plug?? I seem to get two emails
>of the same thing from some people.  Any ideas?

Only the previous mail about Ryan's laptop came in doubled for
me.  Everything else has been fine.  At one stage I was getting replies to
mails before the original question was sent, but put that down to problems
that iiNet was having with a mail bomb.  Maybe there are still issues?

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"

National Linux Conference Au  Jan 22-25 2003
http://www.linux.conf.au/