[plug] mails to Plug.

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 08:18:15 WST 2002

> At one stage I was getting replies to mails before
> the original question was sent, but put that down to
> problems that iiNet was having with a mail bomb.

I get that all the time (probably one thread a day).
I've always put it down to Yahoo (even though it does
supposedly sort by date), but if there could be
another cause I'd love to hear it.

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett

http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
- Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!