[plug] linux mag agenda (summary)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:06:01 WST 2002

Sounds like a good summary to me, I was really hoping Leon could come
though. :( I wonder if Harry is? I may have a bloke with long hair next to
me as well, provided we can do things outside the... cafe (I think), we'll
probably be sitting at a table with a big bunch of wedges. :) We'll try to
be about 10 or 15 minutes early.

P.S. If I'm turning into a tomato, I'll have to turn into an anarchist next!
;)

Make lunch, not war.