[plug] text processing

Sol sol at autonomon.net
Mon Dec 9 16:17:21 WST 2002

Hi PLUG,

I have a bunch of M$ Word files that in a directory that I want to clean up
and output to another empty directory as HTML. I've been doing everything the
slow way using command line tools, but I'm sure that it can all be done with
a single command. I'm using wvText and txt2html. I want to pipe all the files
in the directory in order through wvText into the empty directory and then
pass everything in that directory through txt2html.

If I've got these files: one.doc, two.doc and three.doc in ../docs/ and want
them to end up as HTML in ../html/ as one.html, two.html and three.html, how
can I do this with a single command?

Thanks,
sol