[plug] text processing

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Mon Dec 9 16:38:47 WST 2002

I do file based stuff like that in this way, I don't know the specifics
of wvText and txt2html, so I won't try to involve them :)

#!/bin/sh

DOC_DIR=doc/
HTML_DIR=html/

for FILE in `ls ${DOC_DIR}`
do
    # do whatever you want here
    # ${FILE} will hold each file
    # name in turn
    # eg: blah ${FILE} | blah > ${HTML_DIR}${FILE}
done

That might get you on the right track.

Ryan