[plug] Linux Magazine mailing list, [linmag]

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:12:33 WST 2002

G'day all!

Since Matt Kemner was such a nice bloke, we now have a mailing list, we
still  have to get our act together and get information from the meeting up
and a few odds and ends like that, but please stick with us.

To get on the mailing list, do the following:

Send "subscribe" or "join" in subject or body to
linmag-request at plug.linux.org.au

Please whack a [linmag] in your subject header to make things easier for
sorting through lists. The 'scribble page' (or brainstorming page), is at
http://guild.murdoch.edu.au:9673/linuxmag (thanks Shayne).

Cheers all!
John

Make lunch, not war.