[plug] problems when installing music programs

Mike Hasleby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Fri Dec 13 13:04:39 WST 2002

Thanks for the suggestion Jason - I spent about 45 minutes last night
searching the web but couldn't find a qt-*-dev as you mentioned.  Wonder
if anyone else has had this problem with Mandrake 9 that managed to find
the the file I need and could give me the location (or email it if its
convenient).  There wasn't a pre-compiled version for mandrake (though
there was for Debian - maybe I should grab those Debian CD's now!!

--
Mike Hasleby
Computer Technician
Email: hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Web address: http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named
recipients of this e-mail.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you
are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution
or the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately and then delete/destroy the e-mail and any printed
copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent of the
law.