[plug] problems when installing music programs

Jason Belcher jason at whatever.iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 12 17:21:56 WST 2002

Mike,

Looks like you don't have the QT development packages installed. You'll
need them to compile programs (like this one) that use QT. I've noticed
that Mandrake, and some other distributions, distribute separate -dev
packages for a lot of development libraries.

Look for rpm packages like qt-*-dev to install, or see if there's a
pre-compiled version of the program that you can download.

Hope this helps

Jason