[plug] problems when installing music programs (solved, methinks)

Mike Hasleby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Fri Dec 13 14:42:18 WST 2002

Thanks for the tips Leon.  I did find libqt3-devel-3.0.5-7.i586.rpm and
used kpackage to install it  last night.  However, when I ran conifure
for mscore again it gave the some error message as before.  Will work
through the rest of your suggestion (hopefully tomorrow)  Music Score
looks a very nice program so hope I'll get it installed!

--
Mike Hasleby
Computer Technician
Email: hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Web address: http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named
recipients of this e-mail.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you
are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution
or the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately and then delete/destroy the e-mail and any printed
copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent of the
law.