[plug] strange problem

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Sun Dec 15 00:57:45 WST 2002

Hya Jon,

Have you tried to bring the eth device down and back up again?
Check cables, hub ports, lights on eth and hubs etc...
Check log files for errors see what you can find.

Hope this helps...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */