[plug] Fwd: ECHALK: HELP REQUESTED IN ROBOTICS

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Dec 16 22:16:03 WST 2002

Any takers? (-:

Subject: ECHALK: HELP REQUESTED IN ROBOTICS
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:05:53 +0800
From: "Michael John McGarry" <mmcgarry AT ii DOT net>
To: "echalk List" <DESPAMMED>

Greetings Echalkians,

Do you have any curriculum materials for YEAR 10 Flight Robotics that you are
 willing to share?

A science teaching colleague will be teaching Flight Robotics to our Year 10
 Aeronautics students for the first time during Semester 1, next year (2003).

Could any Echalkians who are willing to share some of their Robotics
 curriculum materials please advise me by email?

mmcgarry AT morleyhs DOT wa DOT edu DOT au

Many thanks to all kind Santas. You help in very much appreciated.

Mike McGarry
HoD: Science
Morley Senior High School

He's looking for curriculum materials, but I bet anything useful in the
classroom and about robotics would be welcome.

Cheers; Leon

--
http://www.cyberknights.com.au/  Modern tools, traditional dedication
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/       Member, Linux Professionals West Aus