[plug] linmag meeting points -hosting

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Tue Dec 17 11:04:18 WST 2002

    Research what is already available locally
    Advertise in already existing online groups sites (search engines)
    Contact people in other LUG's, Uni groups etc
    Contact conference organisers/speakers

    Find hosting site (should be LUG connected)

Matt and I discussed this possibility and decided we would donate a
place to host your site.
Contact us to discuss the arrangements and conditions :)

    Create small "hardcopy" blurb for distibution at Conf stating
    aims of the group, contact info and inviting interest.
    Gather enough content for first 3 months/issues

Regards

--
Scott Middleton
Member Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
scott at linuxit.com.au
ph  (08) 9331 8051
fax (08) 6210 1712

Stop being a Microserf and join the revolution of the Penguin.