[plug] NFS won't mount sub-mounted drives.

shayne oneill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Dec 19 12:00:23 WST 2002

Ok.. This is the message...
mount: guild.murdoch.edu.au:/bigkev failed, reason given by server:
Permission denied
guildpc7:/mnt#
Ie.... It just won't let me because it recons I'm not allowed..
(am mounting from root acct)

bigkev on server is
drwxr-xr-x   13 root     root         4096 Dec 11 14:51 bigkev

Still miffed.
Cheers,
Shayne.