[plug] [OT] Quantum Fireball 6.2gig stability question

Kirk Turner mlist at wagoonline.com
Thu Dec 19 17:16:56 WST 2002

I have a 50/50 success ratio.... well sort of. I have two Quantum
fireballs at home (10G and 30G) and I haven't really had any problems
with them, but I've also had two die at work - both of which were oracle
database servers.

The 'sort of' from above is actually because we have other machines at
work with QFs that havent kick the bucket (yet) - but they are on lower
use machines.

Since then we only use IBM hdds at work.

Kirk