[plug] Xbox

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 24 00:15:31 WST 2002

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 18:30, garry wrote:
> Hardly Normal has the XBox on sale till Chrissy eve for $284.. Limit 3 per
> person.

I feel sorry for all the kids that *really* wanted a PS2.

BTW what are the specs of the Xbox again?
I remember that they're celery inside

Perhaps they'd make good LTSP clients (cheaper then Wyse or compaq
terminals) and would look kinda cool in the office if you were able to
put in a floppy, mouse and good keyboard.

Could buy a whole bunch of them wholesale then roll them out. MS would
really be pissed.

regards,

Chris