[plug][still OT] Muslim Xmas

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 25 22:03:44 WST 2002

I think the real followers of Islam, not the ones who use fanaticism to
justify any political or social agenda, would be pretty ambivalent. Being
Dedicated and trying to live in the 12th Century are not mutually obligative,
IMHO..

Isn't the philosophy of Islam pretty much live-and-let-live?

Let's celebrate Chinese new Year, Ramadam etc. Another BBQ. Beaut.

Who's shout?

8^)==

Garry